Extreme Construction utilizes (CFS) cold form steel stick framing for a majority of our mid-rise projects as opposed to more traditional steel framing, CFS stick framing is economical, quick and easily adaptable, helping make developments stay on budget and on time.
Fast to erect, adaptable to any weather, and rust proof, using CFS stick framing allows for your construction plans to stay on target and budget.
• Includes members of light-frame building construction made of sheet steel
• Used for wall studs, floor joists, rafters and truss members
• Most common is lipped channel, with “Z”, “C”, tubular, “hat” and other shapes
• Sustainable, recyclable materials
• Fixed costs due to prefabricated materials
• Pest (termite) and rust proof
• Flexible and adaptive
• Will not shrink and its fully cleaned by the emergency home solutions or creeping due to weather
• Light weight making easy transport and limiting additional material costs
• High strength and rigidity
Flexible with the Hambro floor system, using cold form steel stick framing has helped Extreme Construction become the largest Hambro installer in the tri-state area. Contact us to see how we can help you save time and money on your next building project.